Become a Volunteer
This is an open invitation to join the team of Volunteers at Haven Hill Retirement Centre. Volunteers are an incredible group of people like you from our community who have diverse backgrounds and varying reasons for volunteering. Volunteer opportunities are available for a variety of programs, special events and outings into the community.
We invite you to stop by our front office to pick up an application form to begin the process of enriching the lives of residents at Haven Hill through volunteering. For more information please contact our Recreation Manager at (250) 492-2600 Ext. 113. We look forward to meeting you!
Join Our Family Focus Group
The Family Focus Group gathers regularly to share ideas & give input. It is a great way to get connected and stay involved with planning and decision making at Haven Hill. The role of the Family Focus Group varies depending on the group of Residents represented at any particular time and can include such things as:
- Educating & providing general information about long term care and happenings at Haven Hill;
- Providing an opportunity for input into the planning and decision-making at Haven Hill;
- Promoting a positive environment through effective communication and working towards constructive resolution of any issue;
- Participating in fundraising for items that enhance quality of life but are beyond the required services provided;
- and Connecting with the local community to promote awareness, build relationships and ensure connections are maintained.
If you are interested in joining the Group, please contact the Recreation Manager at (250) 492-2600 Ext. 113. We will assist you with getting connected and we welcome and appreciate your involvement.